Brühler Schlosskonzerte Association
Brühler Schlosskonzerte e.V.
Good music requires good friends
The members of the charitable association “Brühler Schlosskonzerte e.V.” provide the fundamental support for the Brühler Schlosskonzerte, which over the past 50 years has stood as one of the premier summertime events in the Rhineland’s cultural landscape. A large portion of our expenses are covered by the sale of tickets, yet high art remains a largely subsidized undertaking. For this reason, we count on our good friends.
In order to secure the future of this renowned series of concerts, we depend on your support through donations or by joining the Brühler Schlosskonzerte assocoation.
Your benefits as a member:
- The great feeling of supporting a cherished concert series in a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and therefore keeping our cultural assets alive and thriving,
- Information about the programme in the coming season via the annual membership meeting, well in advance of the official release of the programme booklet,
- Direct delivery of the detailed complete programme,
- Advanced purchase on all season tickets and tickets for individual concerts,
- Complementary home delivery for all concert tickets,
- Exclusive member events,
- Free parking at the public parking lot at the train station in Brühl on the evening of the concert.
- As a welcome greeting for all new members, you will receive the recording of Haydn’s “Die Schöpfung” performed by the Capella Augustina under the direction of Andreas Spering.
For 50 euros per year (or 90 euros for couples and 500 euros for corporate bodies) you can become a part of our members’ circle.
Our enrolment form can be found here. Our bylaws can be downloaded here.
The membership dues and all other donations are tax-deductible within Germany.
Donations Account with the Kreissparkasse Köln · IBAN: DE45 3705 0299 0133 0164 79 · BIC: COKSDE33XXX
If you would like additional information, please feel free to get in touch.
Board Alexander Wüerst, chairman · Christian Brand, vice-chairman · Wilfried Becke
Board of Trustees Michael Breuer, chairman · Michael Kreuzberg, vice-chairman · Claas Kleyboldt, honorary chairman · Bernd Baginski · Dieter Freytag · Dr. Karlheinz Gierden · Milena Karabaic · Dr. Richard Lorber · Dr. Armin Raab · Prof. Dr. Wolfram Steinbeck · Dr. Klaus Tiedeken · Harry K. Voigtsberger · Dr. Robert von Zahn
Sponsors Kreissparkasse Köln · Kultur- und Umweltstiftung der Kreissparkasse Köln · Land Nordrhein-Westfalen · Rhein-Erft-Kreis · Stadt Brühl
Honorary Artistic & Managing Director Prof. Helmut Müller-Brühl